Gary,

Ours get reset to the spinnaker PHRF at the start of each season, we only race
one series per year.  We subtract PHRF for winners and add for slower boats.
There is always a discussion about carrying this over, but it generally does
not get very far.  We had a particularly good season several years ago and lost
over 50 handicap points by the midpoint, so it can make a substantial
difference.  At that point, I was getting corrected over by boats I could not
even see behind me, so I have never been a supporter of carryover in our fleet.

Jim Reinardy

C&C 30-2 “Firewater”

Milwaukee, WI

Sent from Windows Mail