Al,

The foot pump should be attached to the starboard fresh water tank.

As for the water heater, there should be a cylindrical one under your starboard
cockpit seat where you also have engine access.

The Enterprise-A was a 1978 C&C 34.  It was destroyed by Superstorm Sandy over
a year ago.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------