has anybody mounted a in-hull transducer in the C&C30mk1 ?
I need to get this project behind me. I have a ST50 depth traducer already
under the forward bilge cover. Were else could or would be a good spot for
this mount? It needs solid class to shoot threw. I have to 5200 the mount
with the right dead rise angle then fill it with glycerol and should be
good for years.

Please let me know your thoughts.
thanks Curt.

--
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty
recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the

T. E. Lawrence

.