The wiring in my Viking was all routed in and during the molding of the deck...
 The PO routed ALL the new wiring in the Bilge.  That was pretty awesome!

I've been tackling new wires as they are needed finding new routes, tucked as
inconspicuously as possible.  As Ed said, it is an interesting process but the
results are pretty great.  Old lights shine like they probably did 41 years
ago...  Someday I may switch out the actual fixtures.

I do have most of the wire out of the bilge now though.  I couldn't stand it...

Danny
Lolita
1973 Viking 33
Westport Point, MA