Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 7:17 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Furler Choice

With much talk recently of the merits of a furling headsail, I have decided
to bite the bullet, install a new furler and have a new sail made for my 26.
Someone mentioned that they were quite pleased with their Superfurl. I seem
to get a different answer from each person I ask this question:
What is the best choice for a furler on a small boat?

Allen

Allen White
1977 C & C 26