From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ken Heaton
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 12:55 PM
To: Joel Aronson; cnc-list
Subject: Re: Stus-List Shroud roller

It is a good idea to get one size oversize so they spin easily on the wire.
They don't hold moisture that way either.

Ken H.

On 8 May 2014 10:33, Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Also, covering SS wire leads to more corrosion.  Most riggers will tell you not
to use them.

You might consider shroud rollers:

http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1|118|2358491|2358503
<http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1%7C118%7C2358491%7C2358503&id=161924>
 &id=161924

Joel

35/3

Annapolis

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 8:49 AM, Robert Abbott via CnC-List