The only main sail on my 38 mk II looks like it was probably the original and really needs to be replaced.

Short of springing for a new main, I'm wondering if any of you have advice on where to find good used mains. I've searched Bacon and the other online sails sellers without any luck. The used market seems good for headsails and pretty poor for mains, which I guess makes sense.

So maybe I should just wait till I can shop for a new one. But if any of you 38-2 owners have some extra cruising or racing mains lying around, I may be interested in buying one from you.

Thanks,

Jim Lynch
Olympia, WA
38-2