My original bill of sale was in the build file I bought from Southshore. On
March 9, 1984 an order to C&C from DK yachts in Winnipeg for a White 27-5 with
Bering blue stripes. The timing would have made it a boat show order. The
"basic boat" was $28,950 plus $8,255 in optional equipment. Total, $37,205
There's hand writing on the contract showing $30,441. Dealer discounts perhaps.
The list shows all the equipment with the biggest cost going to the little
Yanmar at $4900. That's a lot of 1984 money!
The boat was shipped to Winnipeg on June 28,  1984.
The most interesting notes is from one of the shop guys in hand writing.  It
says that loops glassed to the hull used for mould extraction are causing
spider cracks. A solution to relocate the loops was made.  As mine was hull #15
I guess they were still tweaking production.
The quality control pages make up a large part of the document. Very detailed.

Brent Driedger
27-5
Wild Rover
Lake Winnipeg.