On my boat which has the Vire 7 there is spot for the gas tank under the
starboard hatch cover. It does have a drain that on my boat comes out just
above the boot stripe on the starboard aft quarter.

David
C&C 26 Mistress

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> </div><div>Date:05-23-2014  1:32 PM  (GMT-07:00)
for? ??? </div><div>
seat and has a drain open to bilge. I am changing its drain to out the bilge
pump outlet below it, as I have removed my bilge loop and am now pumping out
near gunwhale.

What was it designed to do? What have others done to best utilize this ....
currently annoying thing?

Eric Cahn
S/V Lattitudes
C&C 26