From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd
Schillay via CnC-List
Sent: May 27, 2014 1:16 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List RPMs on Your Diesel Engine

Listers,

            Curious to know what you set as your own personal Max RPMs on
your diesel engine?  The Enterprise has an Universal M35.

            I used to stay around 2300, but people tell me diesels like to
be worked and I could go higher. My mechanic said don't be afraid to go 2500
or more, but I wonder if he's just looking for more repair income :-)

            How much do you push your engine?

            All the best,

            Edd

            Edd M. Schillay