Hi Stu

Just wanted to let the list know that this coming Sunday we (the Admiral and I)
are leaving on an extended cruise.  We will be sailing down the St. Lawrence to
spend the summer in the Maritimes (our home turf) then late summer early fall
we’ll head south with our final destination in the Bahamas in early 2015.  In
any one wishes to follow our blog they can access it here.  Also, track our
progress here.  If anyone spots me along the way come over for a visit.

I would also like to thank you for your efforts and all of the support I have
received from the list.

Would you please un-subscribe me for now.

Thanks
Mike
S/V Persuasion
C&C 37 Keel/CB