Tom — this means that the ground (green wire) and neutral (white wire) are tied
together somewhere in your AC system.  You’ll need to trace the wiring
throughout the AC system and see if they’ve been tied together somewhere.  You
can try disconnecting AC-powered gear (shorepower charger, water heater, etc)
completely and rechecking the resistance between the green and white wires of
the system to see if anything changes.  Obviously, you’ll want to disconnect
from shorepower first (!), and make sure any inverter you might have onboard is
completely disconnected from the DC system first.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis