Hi Mark,
I'm relatively new to the inboard world but would take the liberty of
suggesting that ANY oscillation in the shaft would not be a good thing.
Sorry to say that but I didn't see anybody else commenting. Just my
thought. I don't think you'd lose a summer. Drop me a note and I could
suggest somebody to help.
Dan Sargeant
Ocean Pearl
Mahone Bay, NS