From: Chuck S via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 8:22 PM
To: w...@wbryant.com ; CNC boat owners, cnc-list
Subject: Re: Stus-List Can anyone identify the class of this boat?

Correct.  Alberg didn't design the 25, but they sold alot of them.  I owned a
22 that was one of Alberg's last designs.  Strong boat, though needed wind to
come alive.  Really sliced through waves.  Vee hull, no flat spots.

The boat in the ad is an older Cape Dory 25, hence the "Scape Dory" title?
Just sayin.