From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rich Knowles
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 7:40 PM
To: Graham Collins; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Can anyone identify the class of this boat?

Haven't even looks at the pics, but is it a McVey Minuet? Just a WAG.

Rich

On Jun 2, 2014, at 19:31, Graham Collins via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

        I agree it isn't a Bluenose, but a bluenose is 23' 3" LOA per specs.
16 ft on the waterline though, she has pretty long overhangs.

        Graham Collins
        Secret Plans
        C&C 35-III #11