Welcome James, and congrats on the purchase.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2014-06-03 8:14 PM, JAMES LEMESURIER via CnC-List wrote:
Good evening

I've been lurking here for a while, waiting to take ownership of an 81 Landfall
35. She splashed on Saturday and the hand-off took place. She's now berthed at
the RKYC in Saint John,NB Canada. Plan to spend this season getting to know the
boat on the Saint John River and Bay of Fundy - maybe down the Maine coast.
Seems like a helpful crowd here. I am sure to have lots of questions.

James LeMesurier
Landfall 35 SISU
Saint John, NB