From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joe at
Zialater via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8:59 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Advice on Window replacement on C&C 30 Mk1

Hi Rick,

I replaced the seals on my 1975 30 MK1 last year.  It was an absolute
breeze.  Got the parts from South shore yachts - just measure and order.
Take out the old gaskets and clean the aluminum frames.  If your windows are
shot (mine were fine) just use the old windows to as a template for the new
ones.  Reinstall windows with the sticky back seal and then the gaskets.
Took about an hour to do all four - no leaks and they look great.  If I
recall,  the south shore kit included detailed instructions.

Good luck,

Joe Boyle
'75 30 MK1 "Zia"
Annapolis