Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 14:34:32 -0400
To: davidakne...@gmail.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C Northeast Rendezvous in Newport -- Suggestions on
Stops
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

David,
        Looks like a great stop — and it would be fun to head over to Newport
together.
        Will try to keep up with you.

        All the best,
        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay Starship Enterprise     C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY         Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log

On Jun 4, 2014, at 2:26 PM, David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com> wrote:Hi Edd-
I am a member and moored at Thames Yacht Club in New London and we have
transient mooring and dock space for a small fee.  I plan on going as well so
we might even be able to head over together.  Dave

Dr. David KnechtProfessor, Molecular and Cell BiologyLight Microscopy Core
Facility Director    University of ConnecticutStorrs, CT.  06269860-486-2200

On Jun 4, 2014, at 2:00 PM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:Listers,
        I’m considering bringing the Enterprise to the C&C Northeast Rendezvous
this September in Newport from Western Long Island Sound (The rendezvous keeps
moving further and further east and I fear the next time, I’ll have to set my
clocks ahead an hour to attend.)
        Does anyone have any recommendations of good places to dock or grab a
mooring (preferably dock, but will moor a few nights here and there) in or near
the following locations?
        1. Milford, CT (Night 1)        2. New London / Mystic area (Night 2)
3. Old Saybrook, CT (Night 5)   4. Port Jefferson, NY or near Bridgeport, CT
(Night 6)

        Prefer places that are picturesque with dining choices within walking
distance.  Only need 5 feet of depth (which you know if you’ve been following
the other thread).