From: Evan Morgan via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 9:18 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Reply To: Evan Morgan
Subject: Stus-List C&C 26 Cabin Sole

Good morning,
Quick request of my fellow 26 owners. Would any of you be able to email me pictures of your cabin sole (if it's in original configuration)? The PO didn't put the cutouts in when he replaced the original with (get this) knotty pine veneer indoor plywood. We're putting teak/holly back in and want it as close to original as possible. Also, any idea as to the original thickness?

Thanks!

Evan Morgan
Wind Affair
C&C 26 Encounter