 De : Jerome Tauber via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
À : "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Envoyé le : jeudi 19 juin 2014 11h51
Objet : Stus-List C&C 38mkIII

I've owned a C&C 24 and 29mkII and now own a 27mkV.  A friend and I are
considering partnering on a 38mkIII.  The 7.5 foot draft may be good in the
Mariana Trench but not in my harbor. (3 mile Harbor ).   Has anyone had any
experience with the shoal keel version which I think gives the boat a. 6'4"
draft ( still problematic).  How does it point.  How many points does it gain
in PHRF.   Any other comments appreciated.  Jerry

Sent from my iPhone