Spencer -- What do you mean by a full enclosure? Do you mean hard dodger, or just a new dodger designed to mate with a bimini and side panels? I'm just curious, but wouldn't mind seeing pics when you're done.

PS. You are in Mt Prospect IL? I lived there as a child, at 121 N. Willie St. I just Google mapped it and the little house looks basically like it did in 1967. (It actually faces Thayer St.)Back then there were towering Elm trees all down the block, but Dutch Elm disease turned the neighborhood into a graveyard of empty stumps. It's good to see some nice 40 year old trees providing some shade. I still have some relatives in the area who race on Lake Michigan. As a funny aside, about ten years ago one of my cousins tried to bait me and asked 'Is it true what they say, that if you can sail the SF Bay you can sail anywhere in the world?' Not being a fish, I didn't rise to the bait. I just said 'Personally, I wouldn't say that. It's a big Effing world.' (I'd also been out on Lake Michigan when the cold wind howls down from Canada and develops a 300 mile fetch that can define square waves.)

Wal

Spencer wrote:
I am replacing my aging-but-serviceable Dodger and SS Frame with a full
enclosure.  The Zippers have been replaced.

1984 C&C LF 38 "Alegria" #165
Mount Prospect, IL