My autopilot has developed 2 annoying behaviours. One is it will release on its
own at times. I need a bungee on the engagement lever or it will creep up and
let go at random times. The other one is despite the gasket looking good, water
gets in the computer box. I have to drain it every now and then or it starts
shorting out the buttons and making it do random things. Anyone know what is up
with this?

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I