From: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 12:18:13 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List re Atomic 4 (Indigo)

NEVER lock or latch a propane locker! Repeat, NEVER. If the tank explodes you
want the force to blow upwards through the freely opening hatch. If it is
latched or locked, the force will blow downward through the bottom of your
boat. I don't think legal propane lockers even have a latch. That is probably a
code violation.

Bill Bina