We had atypicallightning storm the other night rolling down from the mountains. Lightning and thunder every two or three seconds, and pouring rain. After making sure the boat was secure, I fell dozed off on the port bench with a book, and with my head two feet from the keel stepped mast. Suddenly there was an incredible flash of lightning with a simultaneous crash of 90db thunder, and I literally levitated.

I felt really odd, but shook it off and decided to go check out the boat. The boat was okay, so I wandered down the dock checking out other boats to make sure they were okay. Then I crashed through the gate and headed up to thesmall village to make sure it was okay.

I'm used to having dogsbark at me, because I'm a gringo and I look different. But now, I seem to be seven feet tall and my skin has turned an odd shade of green. The biggest problem is that I can't stop waving my arms around when I walk. I need to get out of town quickly, because people are chasing me with torches.