Now that's keeping your head in the game,  Super win.

From: Chuck S via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 4:35 AM
To: Jake Brodersen ; CNC boat owners, cnc-list
Subject: Re: Stus-List Screwpile Regatta

Nice job.

From: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "Joel Aronson" <joel.aron...@gmail.com>, "CNC boat owners, cnc-list"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 10:26:28 PM

It was a tough regatta.  On Friday the wind died during our first and only race
of the day.  One boat managed to drift across the finish line.  The

rest of us were TLE.   Several of the boats drifted downwind of the finish
line, but couldn’t make it across the course to finish.  It was ugly.

Day two had us running a 12nm distance course with mostly reaching and running.
 Being the shortest boat in the fleet, we were seriously short of waterline.
We managed a third place finish.  Finally on Sunday we had decent wind and
managed two bullets in 7-10kts of wind.  That won the regatta for us (by one
point)   Nothing like pulling it out of the fire at the last minute…

Jake

Jake Brodersen

“Midnight Mistress”

C&C 35 Mk-III