Just pull your pole too far to windward then over trim.

WILD BILL

CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> </div><div>Date:07/23/2014  12:03 PM
(GMT-08:00) </div><div>To: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>,
cnc-list@cnc-list.com </div><div>Subject: Re: Stus-List Sails to Donate

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Listers,

        Does anyone know of an organization (preferably charity) that accepts
old sails as donations? I’d love to find one in the northeast that would be
willing to come and pick them up. Have quiet a few old headsails and a couple
of spinnakers that need new homes.

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay