Mike -

A long time ago someone (I think it actually was Fred) sold me an ATN storm jib that fits an LF38. I've never used it, and have seen enough sloppy stuff that I realize I don't need it. (Heck, I fly a 90 on the furler all the time, and even in light air I move along just fine.)

So you can have it if you want to fly down to Mexico and pick it up. Otherwise it'll probably end up at a swap meet next year.

Wal

Mike via CnC-List wrote:
I'm looking for storm trysail, storm jib or possibly #3.

Thanks,

Mike Fair