I just replaced mine last night. Ridiculously easy job. Cleaned the tank out,
pumped lots of fresh water through and took it apart. I only lost about a litre
of water onto the head floor.
I was getting tired of coming back from a sail and having to swab the head!

Brent
27-5
Lake Winnipeg
(Where's the wind?!?!!)