From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Buscaglia via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2014 9:05 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Tap tap tap tap

We are out on our annual cruise headed to the C&C Rendevous on Thetis and
have developed the weirdest tapping sound in our water system.  It is loud
and in sync with the water pump.  It seems to be associated with the how
water line to the sink in the forward stateroom.

The pipe is under the stbd water tank and I have some everything but pull
the tank trying to figure it out.  One day it was fine, the next tap  tap
tap.

Any wild ideas are welcome.  I am stumped.

Tom Buscaglia
S/V Alera
1990 C&C 37+/40
Vashon WA