Glad to hear that, Edd. A simple fix that will last a few seasons.

Skip

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2014 2:33 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Alternator? Belt? Suggestions?

All,

I'm happy to report that it was the belt. My wife and I changed it today,
started up the engine, heard no whistling and saw a healthy 14.4 volts coming
through.

Lesson learned. Change your belts on a regular basis.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------

Edd M. Schillay

Starship Enterprise

NCC-1701-B

C&C 37+ | City Island, NY

www.StarshipSailing.com

914.332.4400  | Office

914.332.1671  | Fax

914.774.9767  | Mobile

Sent via iPhone 5

On Jul 31, 2014, at 5:18 PM, "Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List"