Touche' had anodized alloy primaries (Barlow 28's), secondaries (Barlow
26's) and cabin top winches (Barient 22's).  The bases for the secondaries
are losing some of the anodizing.  The alloy primaries had lost some teeth
on the inside of the drum but had been repaired.

Last year I replaced Touche's alloy Barlow 28 primaries with a pair of
chrome bronze Barlow 28's.  Found them on Craigslist in Seattle by using
claz.org.  Thanks to Martin D. for helping get them to me.

Well, the shiny chrome 28's made the other winches look kinda bad.  Been
looking for more chrome winches.  2 weekends ago I was probing eBay and
scored a pair of chrome bronze Barlow 26's.  A day later I scored a pair of
stainless Barient 22's.

So now Touche' will have all chrome or stainless winches.  All for under
$1100.  Just have to be patient and keep searching.

Should make the boat look much nicer.  Sweet!  :)

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA