I just googled "C&C keels"

Guess what the number one hit was....

Bill Bina
On 8/25/2014 3:18 PM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List wrote:
I never got to read it - it was gone before I looked. I still think Sail needs
to fact-check such obviously defamatory and WRONG statements.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Wally Bryant
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 3:11 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sailing Totem - "(C&C's) Keels Falling Off!"

Danny wrote:
Fk*n Wally...  That is hysterical!
Actually, I thought my comment would go to the poster before showing up on the
blog site.  If they didn't have moderator screening before, I'm sure they do
now.

She did say that if she could remove those words, she would.

It's unfortunate that with many of these blog sites, you can't go back and edit
a blog statement.  Otherwise, I'm sure it would be fixed.

Oddly, I actually think I met her a few years back here in Mexico, during a
late night crisis helping a guy with a dislocated hip get onto a Mexican Navy
boat.  Perhaps it was someone else.

Oh well.  I'm not sure the lesson was learned.  The first time I learned it was
before the WWW was invented, and there was this new thing called 'spam.'  I was
hanging out on the ATM Usenet, (ATM was 'Asynchronous Transfer Mode' and had
nothing to do with banking) and someone blasted the Usenet with an ad for
Rogain or something similar.  I think I responded with 'Ef you baldy' and for
ten years when you searched my name that was the first thing that popped up.
So, it's unfortunate that her blog(s) remain unchanged.

Wal

--
s/v Stella Blue
www.wbryant.com