From: "Jack Fitzgerald via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "dwight" <dwight...@gmail.com>, "C&CList" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2014 1:35:55 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Jibe Preventers / Boom brakes

I still have 2 bloopers for HONEY and we actually use them once or twice a
year..Most folks down here have never seen one so we always lots of really
weird questions

Jack Fitzgerald
HONEY
US12788
C&C 39 TM

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 4:10 PM, dwight via CnC-List < cnc-list@cnc-list.com >
wrote:

Thanks Martin

I finally know why a Blooper was ever built for Alianna…I have one and she is
not that different from the 70’s era C&C 39,,, I like the fun you guys had with
the dipping contest

Dwight Veinot

C&C 35MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS