Generally, the C&C deck color is "smoke white" which is a blend of brown, black
and yellow. Best bet is to rent the Instint gelcoat colorbook from
Fibreglast.com, match the color and order a quart.  F155 is a close match for
Touché's deck.

I repair gelcoat quite often and find that using that colorbook works better
than trying to tint it yourself.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA