The bane of every keel stepped sailors existence. All the holes in the mast
where the halyards exit and enter. And of course, the water runs down the
halyards and builds up as it enters the holes.

Wild Bill

via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> </div><div>Date:09/15/2014  8:42 PM
(GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: C&c List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> </div><div>Subject:
Stus-List Rain inside mast? </div><div>
the bilge is coming from. I re fastened o rings  and washers for the single
water tank and today while on board on the pouring rain, it sounded like a
current of water coming down the inside of the mast. The mast step was filled
with rain water and going into the bilge but there was no leak thru the mast
collar. Where is the rain getting in?

Barbara H. Fellers