From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David
Donnelly via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 11:21 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Racing my MkV video (now Lake Wabamun sailing)

Marek I dont know him personally, and he has that boat on his own mooring
about mid-lake and is not affiliated with either yacht club. I was parked
next to him last year at crane out. If I see him this year I will definitely
say hi for you. We crane out on the 11th of October.

David Donnelly
C&C 26 Mistress

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com