From: David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CNC CNC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "sang...@uswatercraft.com" <sang...@uswatercraft.com>
Subject: Stus-List Meeting US Watercraft...
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 07:52:03 -0400

All,

Below is an excerpt  from an Post Script e-mail sent out to the NE Rendezvous
Attendees.

C & C Yachts/ US Watercraft were wonderful.  Not only did they sponsor the
Saturday evening's festivities, they brought over the 30 and the 41 for
boarding and sailing.   Lucky were the ones who copped a ride Saturday
afternoon on the 30.
Barry Carroll was a fun guest and speaker it was great to hear the passion he
still feels for the marque and how they will continue to translate it into
their future models.  Sara Angell was wonderful working with us and getting the
boats to the docks

As C & C Yachts expand West they would very much like to hear about other
rendezvous plans.

It looks like C & C is in very good hands.  Good on them.  Good on us.

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
Corsair
(401) 419-4650 (cell)