Wow. The yards around here us the travel lift or a Lull with a jib boom on the
end of the forklift mast to haul masts. The going rate is $65 per hour. I've
seen a couple of masts lifted out while the boat sits in the haul out slip,
then the boat goes back to her slip while the work on the mast is done.

Rick Brass
Washington, NC

Sent from my iPad