Have you given thought to moving the boat instead of selling her?

Someone on the list has a boat on the Ohio River, IIRC. There are some really
substantial sized lakes in western Kentucky that are a relatively short drive
away. And, if all else fails, the Great Lakes are only 4 or 5 hours drive north.

Rick Brass

Sent from my iPad