Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 07:51:17 -0700
From: David Donnelly <da...@gnuattitude.ca>
To: Stu <stumurra...@gmail.com>, cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fw: 1983 C7C 29 MkII

Hi Keith. Where are you purchasing the boat? I got my boat in Manitoba 2
years ago and had a trailer made there. The company that built it, Saturn
Trailer, sent a guy who took measurements and placed the posts right on the
bulkheads and stiff areas. I was very happy. There were alot of 29's there,
they may already have built a trailer and could build you one easily from
existing plans. Let me know if you want any contact information. I think the
example of their work I saw was a 29 come to think of it.

David Donnelly
C&C 26 Mistress

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> </div><div>Date:10-07-2014  6:34 AM  (GMT-07:00)

I am about to purchase a 1985 C&C 29 MkII, and wish to obtain an accurate
longitudinal Cross-section drawing of this craft in order to construct a
trailer.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Keith Deller,
Calgary AB