I'm hoping to go out Saturday.  The weather here is looking pretty good so
far...  Sunday looks good too only a bit colder. DannyLolita1973 Viking
33Westport Point, MA

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Tim Goodyear via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "Della Barba, Joe" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>,  "cnc-list@cnc-list.com"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List sailing this weekend
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:49:10 -0400

We will be racing on Sunday in Branford, CT.  The "Around the Bouys" Wednesday
night series transitions to Sundays between Labor Day and end of October .  The
course is normally set around a few nearby government marks, but this week is
slightly different with a course out around Faulkner's Island (about 10nm) away
and back.  The forecast is for ~50 degrees, no rain, 20kn - downwind on the way
out. I'm planning to break the blooper out for the first time since I've owned
Mojito as we have a few experienced people on board and a long leg to play with
it. It's a very casual race so any other C&C's around Branford would be very
welcome if they just turn up and announce themselves on Ch 68.  Warning signal
is 11:00am at Cow & Calf just outside the harbor.
 TimMojitoC&C 35-3Branford, CT
On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List