It upset me that after the storm he stepped back aboard the 3/4 sunk boat in a
dead calm and instead of trying to pump out and save her, he stepped into the
life raft. But to the movies credit this was not a how to movie. This was a
story of one man and what he did, right or wrong. Nobody ever said he was an
educated sailor nor was it implied. There are a lot of boneheads and credit
card captains who venture offshore and haven't the slightest idea how to cope
when things go sideways.
That being said it's not exactly on my like list of sailing cinema.

Brent
27-5
Lake Winnipeg

Sent from my iPhone