Chuck, I wish you have a good time at the boat wet or hard. Listening to
other’s unbiased constructive criticism made some very successful Humans.

Yanni Boatless in Ontario

Not for long…

92 Lebaron 3.0 convertible

95 LeBaron 3.0 turbo convertible

07 Yamaha Straotoliner S

SCRC 011059

SRO 26-6483

TURBO!!!!!cause bottles are for babies and superchargers blow!!!

Which would you rather have, go fast goodies or shiny shoes?

Your feet may look good but if your engine blows you ain't going nowhere