-------------------------------
Sent via iPhone 5
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Oct 23, 2014, at 8:32 AM, dwight <dwight...@gmail.com> wrote:

What’s on the sole now or are you going to strip to bare teak and holly or ???

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
via CnC-List
Sent: October 23, 2014 12:00 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Interior Floor Varnish

Listers,

            Seeking recommendations for a varnish to use on the interior
floorboards on the Enterprise.

            Of course, I want something that is easy to apply, takes a coat or
two to have a award-winning appearance, is durable and something that will last
for a decade or more. And since that produce doesn’t exist, I’d like to know
what would be the best compromise.

            The boat's up for the winter, so I’d like to get brushing over the
next few weekends.

            All the best,

            Edd

            Edd M. Schillay