Josh,

        That’s seabags.com.

        They will give you a free bag with a donated sail and they will give
others to a charity for you (but they need a value to sign off on).

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay
        Starship Enterprise
        C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
        City Island, NY
        Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>
On Oct 23, 2014, at 12:21 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

There was a link to a sailbag maker who would make you a free sailbag if you
donated your sail.  Anyone remember that link?

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD