I still have the twenty some odd sails identified as 7/71 that came with Corsair. The drifter and the .5 oz spinnaker still go out to the boat every year. The Drifter gets used anytime that the wind is less than 6 knots. I think the Staysail might go out next year. Most hang from the rafters of the Pole Barn. They are hanked on sails and we changed over to roller furling and #6 luff tape.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair"
Safely wrapped up in South Haven, Michigan