At the time I used them they were marketed as competition to stay-lock.  If
I remember correctly they were guaranteed to between 90 and 100% of the
wire rope break strength.  I up sized all the wire and pin fittings.  IIRC
Break strength of 5000, SWL up to 3500.  Tensioned to #1100.

IIRC the fittings also work with dyform or rod.

Josh