I find the 27 mkV is very easy to surf. Keeping it there is the hard part. 15
knots of true wind with a swell will do it and is key to racing well. I have
not managed to make her surf with wind alone and I'm not sure it can without
blowing something up. Be interesting to hear otherwise.

Brent
27v
Lake Winnipeg

Sent from my iPhone