I'm looking at a 1987 C&C 38 MK III with a wing keel. Does anyone out there
have any experience on how the upwind performance is with the wing keel at
5' 6" draft vs the full keel at 7' 7" draft. I understand that the full keel
model will probably point better, I'm just trying to get a feel for what I
might be giving up with the wing. Also curious to know how tender the boat
might be. Plan to do some casual club racing.

Doug