From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 9, 2014 11:51 am
Subject: Stus-List Awesome day!  Vets Day

Touché is anchored in Big Lagoon just south of the Pensacola Naval Air Station.
It's sunny. 65 F with a 5 knot breeze.

The Blue Angels home show and air show is this weekend. We are being treated to
all manner of classic planes, biplanes, stunt planes, etc. performing loops,
climbs, low passes, etc.  we can't see the low passes or ground activities from
the anchorage but are enjoying everything we can see nonetheless.

The Blue Angels are scheduled to perform at 2.

Happy Veteran's Day tomorrow to all who served.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville,LA

Sent from my iPhone